INSECTS CONTROLLED: For control of aphids, mealybugs, spider mites, whitefly, soft brown scale, psyllids, rose or pear slugs (sawfly larvae) and earwigs on houseplants, vegetables and fruits.
- Use on houseplants, ornamental foliage plants, flowering plants, and fruits and vegetables.
- Kills spider mites and other soft-bodied insects.
- Does not kill beneficial insects such as ladybugs, praying mantis and others when used as directed.
- Insecticidal soap dries out the waxy outer skin of insects.
- Can be used up to the day of harvest.