Made of selected soaps that kill major insect pest of roses and flowers on contact. Insects must be sprayed directly to achieve control. Spray stems and both leaf surfaces thoroughly.
- Use on houseplants, ornamental foliage plants, flowering plants, and fruits and vegetables.
- Kills spider mites and other soft-bodied insects.
- Does not kill beneficial insects such as ladybugs, praying mantis and others when used as directed.
- Insecticidal soap dries out the waxy outer skin of insects.
- Can be used up to the day of harvest.